When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/22/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Few small goodies this week.

Frank
d9532b395fe3a16563245613604830d0.jpg
36604b230b3da638e4fa7433e1d78939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left at 3:15 a.m. yesterday to go to Virginia Beach. Spent the afternoon with Todd who was a most gracious host. Of course I left with some goodies including a replacement set of bars for my Indian, some reading material, and this old Colson which I'll post more on in the balloon tire section. Got back last night right at 11:30--tired but very happy! V/r Shawn

DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
Col1.JPG
Col2.JPG
Col3.JPG

IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6106.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6313.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6316.JPG
IMG_6317.JPG
IMG_6318.JPG
Evel Knievel AMF 20" bike bought on Facebook 1976 Child World toy store contest prize bike . Bike could use a new EK bar pad. The plastic tank . ( that will be hard to find but similar tanks can work) The Orange EK flag .Cleaned out stuff from the storage that Bri and I found a couple of years back. I never looked through it . And I'm still not sure what the heck could be in here? Some going to the Dudley Mass. bike show November 12 . If any one is going to the show and needs somthing specific. Let me know and I'll try to see if it's in here . I'm keeping the cross brace bars and the Iver crank at least for the moment . I'd consider selling the Iver crank or more so trading for parts I'm willing to trade or buy stuff for my Evel Knievel bike I bought this weekend .

Last edited:
Left at 3:15 a.m. yesterday to go to Virginia Beach. Spent the afternoon with Todd who was a most gracious host. Of course I left with some goodies including a replacement set of bars for my Indian, some reading material, and this old Colson which I'll post more on in the balloon tire section. Got back last night right at 11:30--tired but very happy! V/r Shawn

View attachment 695938 View attachment 695939 View attachment 695940 View attachment 695941 View attachment 695943
Sorry I missed you Shawn

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed you Shawn

Hey JD that was supposed to be a quick up and back but you know how it is when a couple of guys start talking about bicycles! I'll catch you next time I come up and maybe we can all ride the boardwalk? V/r Shawn

Hey JD that was supposed to be a quick up and back but you know how it is when a couple of guys start talking about bicycles! I'll catch you next time I come up and maybe we can all ride the boardwalk? V/r Shawn
Todd has a great place not to mention location and it's loaded with awesomeness to oggle over and talk about.
Great hosts are hard to put to bed....just saying.

Last edited:
Back