When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/29/17..Halloween

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Almost forgot these four hubs....

IMG_1085 (002).JPG

no bike stuff again but got a front of a coke cooler, cool headlight bar need to figure what it came off from yet.
aVOe32rl.jpg

pldCAHll.jpg

and this seat, metal back and frame work but the bottom is what got me the cool casting.
TfQ8M7Ll.jpg

H9rFYzcl.jpg

then the back breaker but I couldn't let it get scraped which is where it was headed. big ol cool early drill press.
AQNVLhPl.jpg

no bike stuff again but got a front of a coke cooler, cool headlight bar need to figure what it came off from yet.
View attachment 700441
View attachment 700442

and this seat, metal back and frame work but the bottom is what got me the cool casting.
View attachment 700443
View attachment 700444

then the back breaker but I couldn't let it get scraped which is where it was headed. big ol cool early drill press.
View attachment 700445

Love that headlight bar, no clue

Didn't have a stellar week like many of you had, was in sell mode at Memory Lane, and only sold a few, but did manage to pick up a nice display set of Goodyear whitewall G3's for my B6. Another set of Kelly Springfield tires for an older middleweight, and best of all a key for my wise lock from Catfish. Joe
IMG_20171030_210250185.jpg
IMG_20171028_002905084.jpg
IMG_20171026_190121111.jpg
I guess one other thing, a licensed 16 year old girl. Doesn't seem so long ago her and her buddies riding around on the Mini Twinns!
Screenshot_20160828-213359.png
IMG_20150808_135114_810.jpg

Didn't have a stellar week like many of you had, was in sell mode at Memory Lane, and only sold a few, but did manage to pick up a nice display set of Goodyear whitewall G3's for my B6. Another set of Kelly Springfield tires for an older middleweight, and best of all a key for my wise lock from Catfish. JoeView attachment 700772 View attachment 700773 View attachment 700774I guess one other thing, a licensed 16 year old girl. Doesn't seem so long ago her and her buddies riding around on the Mini Twinns! View attachment 700775 View attachment 700778

So next week we get to see some pics of your newfound gray hair and worry wrinkles? ;)

Back