When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 10/30/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----

loved seeing all of those outboards!

great cases on them.

the Merc is really something; have never seen a case like that before.

when were the red and green telephones seen on the dresser top current? think i can recall seeing them in movies but have no idea regarding date.

thanks again for this terrific post! 🤩

-----

-----

loved seeing all of those outboards!

great cases on them.

the Merc is really something; have never seen a case like that before.

when were the red and green telephones seen on the dresser top current? think i can recall seeing them in movies but have no idea regarding date.

thanks again for this terrific post! 🤩

-----
Thanks. Phone are Erica phones from the 60's-70's. Also lovingly called "bone phones". My folks had a white one for years. If you sit it down it hangs up. Note ad beside in corner of the mirror. Here is another shot. They came in many colors.

-----

thanks so much for the phone information

seeing the bottom can now recall performers in films turning the phone over to dial it

greatly appreciated!

😉

-----

... Got this '79 Stingray from the guy down the street ... it was his son's first new bike ... His son told him to give it to me if I wanted it ...
... I put the feather guard on it because the original was missing ...
... I'll detail it this winter then ride it over there next year and show him it has new life! ...

Just picked up a fireless cooker or what I call, the earliest crackpots. Pretty simple to use. Warm the stones that are inside, place them back in and put the pot in with the meal you are making and let it sit. This one is from the early teens based off the cookbook inside.

20221030_112224.jpg
20221030_112236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back