When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...10/31/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My condolences JD.....it hit hard to read your post this morning.....I hope all is well with you and yours!

Another new city for the Ca. collection, Fairfield, looks like it took a couple of shots from a BB Gun.....211 plates and 148 different cities. Always looking for more Ca. plates and cities, please contact me if you have anything for sale.

Another plate obsession of mine is Del Monte Forest Car plates......also known as Pebble Beach....this 2018 is the perfect Halloween colors....similar but different from the 1970...../

Good morning and Happy Halloween. Be safe out there kids.

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

With my lovely wife passing a few weeks ago, my urge to pick has been non existing.
But, yesterday I want to freshen up my look a bit so,
I traded the truck for a louder looking truck...actually, it was all they had with the damn chip shortage.
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport.

Love and miss ya Babe😥View attachment 1505089View attachment 1505090View attachment 1505085View attachment 1505092View attachment 1505492View attachment 1505493
Thanks to you all.
I originally didn't feel right posting here about her passing. But, in all honestly you guys are like family and I then felt ok to pass on my feeling.
And yes it's true I truley love the CABE. She never understood why I had to stop everything, to do the Sunday post.

She loved her bikes but, never understood the need to have so many.

Again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers.🥺

Good morning and Happy Halloween. Be safe out there kids.

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

With my lovely wife passing a few weeks ago, my urge to pick has been non existing.
But, yesterday I want to freshen up my look a bit so,
I traded the truck for a louder looking truck...actually, it was all they had with the damn chip shortage.
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport.

Love and miss ya Babe😥View attachment 1505089View attachment 1505090View attachment 1505085View attachment 1505092View attachment 1505492View attachment 1505493
My sincere condolences for your loss jd.

That's a really nice old lightweight, and it's a tall frame on top of that. Please post your progress with it in the lightweight forum as you work on it because it's kind of an unusual model to find today.

My prayers & condolences JD.🙏 It sounds like you have many fond memories and a lot of love in your heart so she continues on within you! Blessings to you and your family!

I gave my bank account a good old fashion Mike Tyson beating this week and ended up with a couple of pretty cool old Shelby's, some grips, pedals and triple drop center wheelset. It's been a good week and I'm a happy guy! 🤓View attachment 1505743

View attachment 1505744

View attachment 1505745

View attachment 1505747

View attachment 1505748
View attachment 1505749
View attachment 1505751

Oh yeah! A couple of cool banana seats as well.🙂
View attachment 1505750

That's a really nice old lightweight, and it's a tall frame on top of that. Please post your progress with it in the lightweight forum as you work on it because it's kind of an unusual model to find today.

Thank you SirMike! I intend to do so as it is an unusual machine and will need the experts of this forum to help figure it out. As far as I can tell and was told is there are a couple areas that were touched up as far as paint. Everything else is possibly original but should be fun to figure out! It is a tall one as shown. I'm 6' 0" and this is an efficient pedalling position, approximately. The bars put me in an almost vertical position! 😂 So I tried something when I had a minute to make it less BIG.....

This is super comfy, centers my weight between the axles better. Haven't had time to ride this yet. Fortunately it rides perfect while I get it dialed in. I have to do something about that fender gap.......

It may be a while before I get anything done but will start a thread as soon as I can to figure this kooky bike out!

So sorry about your loss! Didn't get anything this last week, had to put everything on hold as we had a flood in my house and finally couldn't take it anymore so had to leave town for a bit and have to say it was kinda nice not having cell service, but now gotta get back to it and do some shipping.... sorry for the delay folks! It's a comin......

Back