When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 10/4/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Driving down the street a few days ago, I stopped by a big pile of trash on the side of the road in front of a house and picked up a few vintage items.

Antique Laundry Wringer, Vintage copper garden sprinkler can, Vintage Ice Skates, and a wall hanging eagle.

Vintage Walnut Danish Chair Frame.

And a large set of walnut cabinet Jensen speakers that each weight 70 pounds.

I also tossed 4 ladders on top of the vehicle, one of them was a extension ladder.

I later found out the local town had a special day where residents could toss anything out for pickup. I drove around the block and lost out on a mid 90's era gt full suspension mountain bike by just a few seconds.

As I pulled up there was a jogger running down the street. Before I got out of the car the guy ran up to the bike, quickly checked it out, and then rode it away :tearsofjoy:.

I later called my younger brother, and told him about the event, and he drove around the town the next morning before 6:00am and ended up picking up two bikes along with a few miscellaneous items. One of the bikes was a vintage sears ballon tire cruiser.

Last edited:
NOS Torrington 8 & 10 pedals sealed in original wrapper's from who else, @Pedals Past.

Platipus Mountain Board with XT Wheels. The wheels are made by a local guy who has a dirtboard race in Cachagua every year. This board will stay indoors on the mini ramp, it rides good just slow and heavy, like riding an old bike.

Here is a link to last years madness, the end of the video has some great wipeouts with everyone drunk and trying to bomb a giant hill at warp speed......

I just pulled the tweeters out of these monsters, and found they were both blown. I had hope it was just some dirty pots. It's still a decent find considering the condition of the cabinets. The midrange and woofers drivers are all good.

You cant complain one bit about free!

About 2 years ago I sold a even earlier set of pulled working jensen horn tweeters for I think 135$ in a auction type listing. That other set of speakers had damaged woofers.

The dog follows me everywhere I go, and likes to sometimes sneaks into my photos. I think he just likes to look at me. If I start petting him he puts up with it for about a minute, and then wanders off just far enough to keep me in sight. When he was younger, he absolutely craved attention, but as he is aging, he seems to like his own personal space more and more.

We got a pretty good contention, and he has established communication methods on what he needs or wants.

First he will stare me down, and If I do not react he will smack me this a paw, Once he gets my attention he will either run to the bathroom sink for water, or his food bag if he wants a treat. He also runs to the door if he needs to go out. If I continue to ignore him, I have a Christmas bell on the door, and he rings it if he needs to get outside.

This is easy to train, but takes a while. Every single time I take him out, I first ask him if he wants to go out, and then shake the bell before we exit the door. It took a long time for him to get it.

My previous shepherd picked up on it as a pup right away almost instantly, and my previous Rottweiler never once figured it out.

Last edited:
Back