When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/6/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn...where's my sweatshirt?

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

I probably already posted these but, these are replacement fenders for the ongoing Jet Flow project.

Then my good friend and Caber George sent me this packaged "IRA 1037" bike lock.
21d69dbf8098b8628a5b47bc8188473c.jpg
68f28a066b9dec744085d8dca30fbea6.jpg
fc6492e7914392bd98f708e67fe7d75e.jpg

Last edited:
This has not been just in the last week, but have been in the last while.
I picked up a 1961 24" Typhoon style frame a couple of years ago and built it into what I had in my head with the exception that it had a bolt-on kickstand. I kept looking for one with the welded stand, and finally found one on Fleabay in August. Once it got here (and with a rear fender destroyed by the "Brown Man Group" in the process) I was able to get it together to replace the other frame. It came out pretty good overall, though I may still have a couple of tricks to go. We'll see about that... This one is also the third size of this model on hand, and eventually I'll post a group shot of them.
First frame built:
61 H123286 A 24.JPG

Built frame:
61 H123286 B 24.jpg

Round 2 62 Typhoon complete found recently:
62 E255086 A 24 ~.jpg

And built back using the parts from the first attempt with some minor changes:
62 E255086 B 24.JPG

And then.....
I also picked up another Cycle-Truck in August that was one that simply caught my attention due to the signplate it had attached. The bike itself has some minor issues with incorrect and missing parts, but for some reason, had the idea that the stuff it would need was stuff I had here already. I was finally able to start getting it out of the boxes and a couple of days ago, start the reassembly process after waiting for the most recent hurricane threats to subside. It is a slow process, and I still have not taken any photos of it in hand yet. I'll add new photos once they are handled.
These photos are from the Fleabay ad:
40's CT1 A.jpg

40s CT1 B.jpg

08.jpg

More to come on this one!
REC

I ended up picking up a few bikes this week.. first is a girls.. possibly Raleigh.. no markings.. should clean up nicely... second is a 1900s Double bar with wrong seat and later 26" wheels and no badge.. maker unknown... any ideas ?? and the last is badged.. Arnold Schwinn " Packard " ?? which looks much like the Schwinn model 1757 World from the 1917 catalog along with the Schwinn Excelsior's and Henderson's of that era.. it also has the fender braces and drop stand.. although the built in drop stand ears on the frame are not on this one but on the drop stand.. it has nice lime green color spears on the neck and seat tube along with strips down the center of the fenders and the rest was possibly silver..

DSC03088.JPG

DSC03090.JPG

DSC03089.JPG

DSC03078.JPG

DSC03080.JPG

DSC03081.JPG

DSC03085.JPG

DSC03084.JPG

DSC03086.JPG

DSC03087.JPG

Back