When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/6/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yaaayyyy...I Made it in the thread this week..a big load o stuffola..:sunglasses:
20191006_201813.jpg

20191006_182932.jpg

20191006_201833.jpg

20191006_183137.jpg

20191006_183101.jpg

In the process of re-opening my 23 year old climbing gym, as a new state of the art facility with all the amenities, www.rockgym.com. We lost our Lease in February, along with 20 other businesses, to a large scale development that is still no where near happening, but all is well. We have found a new space less than a mile from our old location, and it is in a shopping center with 7 restaurants, other businesses, and a Pinball & Beer Bar, so all is well. We are hoping for a Halloweenish opening.
I have not been able to play with anything bicycle related since February, and I am looking forward to getting back to my bikes.
My new climbing walls are starting to take shape.......
IMG_0278.JPG

The Alien.....I was on that lift all day today moving the lights away from the wall, and everything went as planned.
IMG_0323.JPG

The first mis-cut panel out of hundreds......the CNC machine made an extra pass and there was an 1/8" gap on one side. They are going to re-make the panel so it fits perfect.
IMG_0325.JPG

Racing Stripe Wall......

Wow, it's great to see it out in daylight! I smile big looking at these pics - knowing it's found a home with an appreciative and deserving bike guy! Happy to have pointed you in the direction, you had the hard job.

Back