When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....10/7/18

-
Had a buddy drop off this prewar dx. I’m hoping to sell it to Mike at the next swap, this is how he likes them

88DF5AF5-FCE7-43BB-966B-DDB988FE092A.jpeg

9264F23B-FA1F-4A4B-ADC2-1042F76D5C07.jpeg

This is a tale of caution for other CABE members! The happy news is this group of bikes will soon be crossing the Atlantic after month and months (twelve for one Caber) of waiting and hearing false promises. Sadly, most but not all of the bicycles purchased will be arriving in the forthcoming shipment. I physically had to go to Switzerland to get these bikes headed in the right direction. Maybe the lesson is: expect the unexpected and be prepared to jump on a plane and collect your property if need be. Anyway, four of our brethren will be much more happy when their bikes arrive stateside.
View attachment 879886
View attachment 879887

Forgot what I wanted to say.

This is a tale of caution for other CABE members! The happy news is this group of bikes will soon be crossing the Atlantic after month and months (twelve for one Caber) of waiting and hearing false promises. Sadly, most but not all of the bicycles purchased will be arriving in the forthcoming shipment. I physically had to go to Switzerland to get these bikes headed in the right direction. Maybe the lesson is: expect the unexpected and be prepared to jump on a plane and collect your property if need be. Anyway, four of our brethren will be much more happy when their bikes arrive stateside.
View attachment 879886
View attachment 879887

That's good news. I considered. Buying an accessorie silver king tank he offered a while back. But knew the reputation of the seller. Ihope you enjoyed your trip abroad.

Back