When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/8/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got somethings; my 1st antique bike project.... by Great Western, looking to fill the holes with a GW badge....
I'm excited; thanks @jacob9795
great western.jpeg
image-1.jpeg
image-2.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is one of my Hershey Swap picks, an OG paint girls Elgin. A true attic find judging from the mud wasp colony on the one front spoke. I rode this girl back to my house on the day I bought her, and then again yesterday another few miles. With all that riding the mud wasp's nest is still intact!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

IMG_7735.JPG

Last edited:
Another Hershey Swap find, a 1897 Featherstone courting tandem, badged Runabout. My lady has been hinting around about one of these so I was thrilled to stumble across this one. It has some mis-matched, and wrong period parts to resolve. I think it will make for a cool rider; yesterday I rode it up to my shop and was surprised how nicely it flowed in its present state.

Did anyone on here get the enameled Featherstone sign that sold at auction in the Spring? I would be interested if it is for sale, please send me a private PM. Kindly, Brant

IMG_7718.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_7720.JPG

Back