When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/8/17

-
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks...Ha .. of course I did ...I get most of my stuff way below retail profit is the name of the game. Grueby I have two pieces, teco I'm still searching for the 2 dollar pot.... :0

This is one of my Hershey Swap picks, an OG paint girls Elgin. A true attic find judging from the mud wasp colony on the one front spoke. I rode this girl back to my house on the day I bought her, and then again yesterday another few miles. With all that riding the mud wasp's nest is still intact!

View attachment 688764
View attachment 688763
View attachment 688762

Wow..... has the rare built on spoke wheel flute! bet she plays beautiful music while pedaling!

FINALLY SOMETHING WORTHY FROM CANUCKLAND
Picked up a couple of tricycles to hang in my coffee shop. While cleaning one, found a St Christopher medal tucked under the seat. never seen this type of accessory before. Also picked up a cool CCM Joycycle tricycle and then my buddy gave this CCM exercise book that has ads for both a CCM Joycycle AND a CCM Flyte (of which I own one). A week or so later and a fella drops by my coffee shop with a few bikes and we make a deal on three. One JC Higgins Flightliner, one CCM double bar roadster and a Winkie tricycle. Not often we actually get true picks up here in Canada!
IMG_3621.jpg

A CCM Joycycle and my CCM Flyte
IMG_3722.jpg

Flyte clean.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

Not the Ccm double bar I have (too lazy t go to garage this morning) but exactly like it.
dscf0014.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

Back