When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 10/9/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is that a slim Jim on the ground in post #34?
macho-man-slim-jim.gif

Finally got a chance to do a few tweaks to this creampuff I just picked up and took it out for it's maiden voyage. Had to adjust the play out of the springer and get the chain guard away from the crank.

First time it's been ridden in many, many years I'm sure! Too cool that the Patent decals are still there. I happen to have a set of NOS Silvertown tires for it and a rear reflector topper I've been saving too.

"I can ride my bike with no handlebars!"

Finally got a chance to do a few tweaks to this creampuff I just picked up and took it out for it's maiden voyage. Had to adjust the play out of the springer and get the chain guard away from the crank.
View attachment 1709620

View attachment 1709621
First time it's been ridden in many, many years I'm sure! Too cool that the Patent decals are still there. I happen to have a set of NOS Silvertown tires for it and a rear reflector topper I've been saving too.
View attachment 1709622

View attachment 1709623
"I can ride my bike with no handlebars!"
Btw, THANKS @badbob !!

Back