When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 10/9/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry late to the Party. Picked up this sweet pinball glass early sun morning 20 bucks. Going to hang in my home. Possibly light it up some how. Reverse painted glass skills are getting there. Sold about a dozen of these last two weeks. I only use reclaimed frames from the curb or dollar table. People round here like them a lot! Unfortunately had to put one of my dogs down last week. Kidney and liver failure goes quick often unexpected. 9 years old. Great rescue dog is going to be missed by all.

31399F2C-6C20-4748-A64A-4136C3BBE383.jpeg

E72A1C17-B2C9-495C-A4B2-4AFD74426013.jpeg

007E22CB-44FA-4104-82B1-94FB7BFB07B2.jpeg

153B25E1-18EE-41DA-AD1D-9D41F8F8875D.jpeg

Sorry late to the Party. Picked up this sweet pinball glass early sun morning 20 bucks. Going to hang in my home. Possibly light it up some how. Reverse painted glass skills are getting there. Sold about a dozen of these last two weeks. I only use reclaimed frames from the curb or dollar table. People round here like them a lot! Unfortunately had to put one of my dogs down last week. Kidney and liver failure goes quick often unexpected. 9 years old. Great rescue dog is going to be missed by all.

View attachment 1709850

View attachment 1709851

View attachment 1709853

View attachment 1709854
Sorry for your loss, Ken...that sucks

View attachment 1709850

View attachment 1709851

View attachment 1709853

View attachment 1709854
Bummer Ken , sorry buddy

View attachment 1709850

View attachment 1709851

View attachment 1709853

View attachment 1709854
Easy to back light nowadays with LED strip/ tape lights .So sorry for the loss of your dog , always hard to loose a family member. I’ve had to do it more than my share of times even had to do it for a good friend that was to distraught

View attachment 1709850

View attachment 1709851

View attachment 1709853

View attachment 1709854
Sorry for your loss.

View attachment 1709850

View attachment 1709851

View attachment 1709853

View attachment 1709854
Sorry about your pup. Painful. He looked happy and you gave him a good life. RIP.

Back