When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 11/1/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
no bike stuff lately, but I did buy a new vehicle for carrying them. retiring my 200,000 mile GMC Sonoma (S-10) for a 70,000 mile 1998 Chevrolet Blazer. this vehicle was $26,000.00 new!!! my price was like 85% off sticker price. bought new by a little old lady, I am the second owner. even have the window sticker.

I never buy new cars, I only buy older low mileage cars like this.

4.3 V6 ! ZOOOM!

Great pics and scores fellow Cabers!! I have a wide range of things I dig, so it gets nuts. Tin cars ( usually from Japan) from the 1950's/60's are no exception. One of my faves is the 1954 Chevrolet made by Line Mar Japan. I have owned several over many years, had to sell to buy more stuff, but currently have a nice original two tone black/grey one, and purchased a KILLER yellow and orange one this last week. It came from the Son of the original owner. The original window plastic had come loose over the years but were still with the car!!!, so I re-attached them and it's ready to roll!! Display....

I also bought a Dunlop "Cry Baby" wahh/wahh...pedal that's fun, had one back in the 70's. Also scored a NOS set of EA axle lights off Bad Bob Snyder from Ebay ( in the mail) and after seeing the fork Wiselock on Chris's Shelby in this post, had to pull the trigger on Ebay for a NOS one Bad Bob had for sale. Thanks Chris, I know you did a "good deed" buying your pals Shelby, but those pics cost me money...ha!! Oh well.....

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

My wild goose chase this week, after a 45 minute drive, was only to have the seller tell me “it’s gone, somebody must have stole it today”...argh. I suspect he got a better offer in the mean time, ...a**hole, just be honest with someone!
Then I came across this set of Schwinn grips
72E46D9E-B123-464F-94B2-E848987317FE.jpeg
on some rust bent bars in a scrap pile that were absolutely petrified. Had to keep them just to try and preserve them for the hell of it.

My wild goose chase this week, after a 45 minute drive, was only to have the seller tell me “it’s gone, somebody must have stole it today”...argh. I suspect he got a better offer in the mean time, ...a**hole, just be honest with someone!
Then I came across this set of Schwinn grips View attachment 1295032on some rust bent bars in a scrap pile that were absolutely petrified. Had to keep them just to try and preserve them for the hell of it.
Looks like the chicken I left on the Bar-bee too long on Wednesday night. ( too many beers with my son after celebrating they are having a baby/ then multi tasking on the stove too!!) Now that's Patina. Do I see the image of the baby Jesus in the top one? These could be a BIG payout on Feebay!! That grilled cheese sandwich with Jesus image/oops it was the Virgin Mary...... went for top dollar years ago. $28,000.00

Last edited:
Back