When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...11/10/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found another this week.

A early 90's era 20" Schwinn High Plains moutain bike equiped with a Bio-Pace Crank and true temper chromoly tubing. It has a really funky factory black crackle paint finish with a silver color between the crackle effect.

It should be a fun refurbish and wont look 1/2 bad with a lower profile angled stem amd some new tires.

The paint is in much better condition then the photo appears. From a distance the crackle finish looks like scratches, but it was a intentional finish and there is also alot of mud on the frame that will need to be washed off.

Last edited:
Thanks to Bob U. For the pickup and ship of this Paramount tourist that was listed on the ‘bay. Nice add to the collection an early perrymount 3 speed with a cyclo conversion kit. Odd duck for sure. I put the correct pedals on it , just need a 26 x 1.375 Whitewall (599 iso) .

Before you say anything it was $5 I asked at yard sale if they happen to have any old bikes . This was sitting in the woods in thier Yard . I was going to pass because they asked me to make a offer and I didn’t want to be disrespectful with a low offer . Then I was offered the bike for $5 so I said ok and thank you. I really only wanted the bike for the battery tube on the rack .

Last edited:
Showing today my " New " 1936 CWC Road Master . Purchased from @DonChristie a few weeks ago. Don did an EXCELLENT job packing ( Protecting ALL aspects of this Beautiful Bike ) Spent the week Slowly assembling it and admiring the amount of work that he did ( Really Saving this bike ) That alone has great value in my book. Don was a pleasure to deal with on all home fronts. THANK YOU DON !! seeing what some people have been through lately , I am pleased to report there are still GOOD GUYS out there ..............and Don is one of them . Here's some photo's of the Road Master with ONE change after it was assembled ( Had an old Chain Guard not being used ) Put it on the bike , and I like the way it looks. P.S. THANKS Don for the " Gifts included " . It was a good week !!! :cool:

DSCF2341.JPG

DSCF2362.JPG

DSCF2366.JPG

DSCF2356.JPG

DSCF2350.JPG

DSCF2354.JPG

DSCF2367.JPG

DSCF2334.JPG

DSCF2374.JPG

Back