When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...11/10/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As you all know I usually don't post much here due to the fact I don't find a lot. Well I actually found something bike related along with an animal, marsupial to be exact. Saved him from my neighbor that trapped him in a live trap and doused him with gasoline thinking it would kill him, yeah there are good people everywhere nowadays. I even asked what he was going to do with him before he commited that act and he said take him away. His name is Pete (Rob @rollfaster here's a pic for Christine) and I picked up a 1960 Schwinn Corvette 3 speed locally, I actually like Pete the opossum better, lol! Hope you all have a good week and a big thanks goes out to all of my fellow veterans!
20191103_151714.jpg

20191028_141906.jpg

I found another this week.

A early 90's era 20" Schwinn High Plains moutain bike equiped with a Bio-Pace Crank and true temper chromoly tubing. It has a really funky factory black crackle paint finish with a silver color between the crackle effect.

View attachment 1093290

It should be a fun refurbish and wont look 1/2 bad with a lower profile angled stem amd some new tires.

The paint is in much better condition then the photo appears. From a distance the crackle finish looks like scratches, but it was a intentional finish and there is also alot of mud on the frame that will need to be washed off.

f2dda391db14665fef80848a3f5a0cf3.jpg

By coincidence I pulled the girls version off the curb this week because I hate to see them go to the scrap yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you all know I usually don't post much here due to the fact I don't find a lot. Well I actually found something bike related along with an animal, marsupial to be exact. Saved him from my neighbor that trapped him in a live trap and doused him with gasoline thinking it would kill him, yeah there are good people everywhere nowadays. I even asked what he was going to do with him before he commited that act and he said take him away. His name is Pete (Rob @rollfaster here's a pic for Christine) and I picked up a 1960 Schwinn Corvette 3 speed locally, I actually like Pete the opossum better, lol! Hope you all have a good week and a big thanks goes out to all of my fellow veterans!
View attachment 1093438

View attachment 1093439
Thanks for the saves...especially the possum!

Back