When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/12/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it is not bike stuff. My free Husqvarna test vehicle blower (old employee) died! I went with a BG86 Stihl handheld! Didnt want a backpack model. Most powerful handheld they make! Cant wait to kick Falls butt!

6F46FCB8-32BE-498A-BFAF-A6FBAA06CBCA.jpeg

89139F3A-1C83-40D6-9D82-174F76F24387.jpeg

Haven't been doing much with bikes lately. Had been thinking about getting a light project, and this 1950 Black Phantom became available, and it spoke to me. Plans are to do a light cleanup (heavier cleanup on the fenders) clean and repack all the bearings, install a set of Typhoon Cord blackwall tires I have laying around, look into getting the seat recovered, and track down a couple small missing pieces of hardware for which I'l post an ad in the wanted section.
Should be a fun project, and I think it'll look good when I'm done. Maybe I'll do a thread in the project rides section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back