When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 11/15/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice Motorbike = that was a quick SOLD!
Today's road trip around the Bay Area.... A '65 Chromed out Ross 5-Bar Polobike, I gassed up the tires and pulled the bars up where I like them and this is my new wheelie machine. The Carlisle Slick is a beauty! I can't wait to clean this one up, it is going to look like a new penny, I have a bottle of Flitz waiting to be picked up at Home Depot. The bike was located a block from the Sutro Tower in SF, the highest point in the city with a giant radio tower atop, see last photo.

The bike came from the 6th house down the block, and was originally owned by the owner of the 7th house who recently passed.

Last edited:
Finds of the week. Before and after on the Green Midget Stingray. Anyone have a good picture of the correct pedals that go on this bike? Are they standard size or smaller? Also Leslie speaker from Hammond organ. cool 1890's French music box. The Juke Box of it's day.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_3054.JPG

IMG_3055.JPG

IMG_E3053.JPG

IMG_E3054.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3077.JPG

IMG_E3060.JPG

IMG_E3065.JPG

IMG_E3066.JPG

IMG_E3067.JPG

IMG_E3068.JPG

IMG_E3069.JPG

IMG_3089.JPG

Stil working on my backyard, getting there.

soon it’ll be a new concrete and grass. Hopefully concrete in a week or two, I need to start digging.

Ironically we added a little onto our driveway to finally have it the size it should've been before..
As some may remember Ive been metal detecting in my yard (Home built in 1896)and have found some cool stuff..I was a little excited to have this done just to get a little "below the surface" and it didnt disappoint me..Nothing FANTASTIC,but most of these were all "surface finds" in the pile! As I didnt have to dig INTO the pile,I just walked around it..I did use my metal detector to find spikes and 2 pieces(While looking for the metal I detected)
I found a few more pieces of the porcelain doll I found the head for in July of this year..100 FEET away! Some pieces of different dishes and green glass wear. The doll apparently had a "baby" in its pocket! Pretty cool to me..

THIS is the head I found in JULY;
1605540644829.png

THIS is the "new pile"
1605540593220.png

These 2 pieces I dug around for 15 minutes and found+ about 7 nails/spikes..
1605540606874.png

1605540682954.png

That music box. Does it work? Looks like you can change rollers for different songs. I would think it's worth a lot.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

That music box. Does it work? Looks like you can change rollers for different songs. I would think it's worth a lot.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
yes it works. It has 8 songs on that one roller. Don't know if you could change it or not. I'm guessing it's from the 1890's either French or Swiss. Needs a good cleaning and oiling. Don't know the value but I have seen several go for a couple of thousand. I just bought it because like they say if haven't seen one you better buy it or you might not see one again. I would say back in the day these cost a fortune.

Back