When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/17/19

-
Scored these little antique store treasures-
5f3758bd285aa8e86b6dfcf2a9030a76.jpg
e2c2b6f75592e291b0ad4a43147d7565.jpg

Plus the boxed bicycle tube

I visited a local thrift store last night before heading over to a freinds house to watch my favorite teams football game.

I brought home a very relastic "Polar Bear and Cub" oil painting signed by the artist, and also two what appear to me to be antique "Antique Navajo Woven Baskets". I don't have any knowledge about theese, but they do appear to have some age on them and maybe there is a chance they could be worth something. The thrift store had the baskets at .99 cents a peice, and even if they turn out to be fakes there worth that much to me.

My dog thinks he rules the house, he used to not be alowed up there, but now that the sofa is getting older, I alow him some comfort. I used to lock him up in a spare room when I was not home, but since he never gets into anything when I'm away he has earned free range of the home and is good security,

The larger one on the left had a peice of tape stuck to it's base that read "Native American Ceremonial Basket".

Last edited:
Back