eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Just Jeff

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 2, 2019
Southern California
Did some trading today. Got three sets of freshly coated drop centers. The third set is out being painted, so I’ll get them soon. Some spokes, and a couple sets of pedals. Also got a crusty Morrow hub box I think I can freshen up.

CURTIS L LINDGREN

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 19, 2017
Pacific Northwest , United States
Got question on the serial since this one has a large head badge.
Serial # is C120222 Soooooooooooooo 4/12 ? of '57 ? Hmmmm , chalk it up to following incorrect information . ( See pictures below ) This would make the P.O. Right when he said it was a '57 . When I checked the Serial # Online ..................I thought he was wrong. :kissingclosed: ( See pictures below ) :oops: ( UPDATE ) :poutingcat: Dangit..................just noticed It's 6 numbers not 5 UGHHHH.................So 61 ?

DSCF2488.JPG

DSCF2486.JPG

DSCF2476.JPG

DSCF2482.JPG

Last edited:

Wards Guy..

Mar 1, 2016
Denver Colorado
Thanks to @CWCMAN I added to my badge collection and got this speedo holder for my Super Streamline. Now I just need a really nice Waltham speedometer! Also a good friend gave me this Colson Zephyr tricycle for helping him with some stuff. A before and after pics. V/r Shawn

If I would of had that cool of a trike, I would have stayed a kid......

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Jun 25, 2016
North Carolina , Albemarle, NC, United States
I have wanted to tinker with a camelback for awhile now and brought this one home Saturday. It's a '63 Speedster (H349xxx), 26" two speed Red Band kickback that is a bit mixed up...:cool:.

I think it will make a good fenderless knock around bike with a bit of spiffing up.

While I was at the CL house I was offered a '80s Huffy ballooner - it was cheap and has enough character it will find its way to someone's lake or beach house and mostly offset the expense of the trip.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

MarkKBike

Apr 17, 2017
Chicago Suburbs
I visited a local thrift store last night before heading over to a freinds house to watch my favorite teams football game.

I brought home a very relastic "Polar Bear and Cub" oil painting signed by the artist, and also two what appear to me to be antique "Antique Navajo Woven Baskets". I don't have any knowledge about theese, but they do appear to have some age on them and maybe there is a chance they could be worth something. The thrift store had the baskets at .99 cents a peice, and even if they turn out to be fakes there worth that much to me.

My dog thinks he rules the house, he used to not be alowed up there, but now that the sofa is getting older, I alow him some comfort. I used to lock him up in a spare room when I was not home, but since he never gets into anything when I'm away he has earned free range of the home and is good security,

The larger one on the left had a peice of tape stuck to it's base that read "Native American Ceremonial Basket".

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!