• Due to some recent accounts having their passwords hacked, we are requiring that everyone set a new password. On your next login, you'll be given the option to choose a new one. Please follow current password guidelines for secure passwords. Sorry for the trouble!

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/20/22

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Anson

Finally riding a big boys bike
I use this English wheel to straighten fenders.

20221120_155547.jpg

20221120_155539.jpg

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
My wife's new bike she got over the weekend after I arranged a trade deal for her.

Im not a middleweight guy but this has to be one of the most beautiful, mostly original Meteor Flites I have ever seen. The paint is so nice it literally glows under the light.
She has already named it and will be joining my son and I on our rides which is great.

meteor 2.jpg

meteor 1.jpg

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
My wife's new bike she got over the weekend after I arranged a trade deal for her.

Im not a middleweight guy but this has to be one of the most beautiful, mostly original Meteor Flites I have ever seen. The paint is so nice it literally glows under the light.
She has already named it and will be joining my son and I on our rides which is great.

View attachment 1736791

View attachment 1736793
I'm disappointed in you Chris. Where's the rust!?!? 🤔

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe

View attachment 1736791

View attachment 1736793
Well what did she name it? Killer bike Chris glad to see you do not discriminate against tire size haha

Status
Not open for further replies.