When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/21/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have 3 ladies bicycles to show. First a BF Goodrich by Schwinn. I am guessing 40s, serial number K36945. Messinger seat. It has a New Departure Model D with black out hubs. The handlebars and sprocket are black, is this factory or someone matching them to the hubs? #2 is a 1936 Columbus by Westfield. Serial #A118457, C7. It has neat United States Giant Chain Tread No. 778 tires that need help, ANY IDEAS ON BRINGING THE TIRES BACK so they could be pliable and hold air for display? #3 is your best guess, no headbadge. I find no serial no. on bottom bracket. It has a blank brake arm but i found New Departure Model C on rear hub and it has a "Bik-Loc" lock on the front fork. At some point someone replaced? the front wheel with a wood rim, the front tire dosen't match the rear. The grips I assume to be coke bottle and have red reflectors?, very nice shape. It looks to be repainted as there is blue under the black paint. It has a square head bolt with an M for the seat clamp. What tis it? Thanks for any info on these.

bfgood1.JPG

bfgood2.JPG

bfgood3.JPG

bfgood4.JPG

bfgood5.JPG

bfgood6.JPG

col1.JPG

col2.JPG

col3.JPG

col4.JPG

col5.JPG

old1.JPG

old2.JPG

old3.JPG

old5.JPG

old6.JPG

old7.JPG

old8.JPG

@genesmachines
That Schwinn is a war time model and most likely a 1944 build. A crank date would be appreciated if it has a date. Here's @Miq 's thread on these war time Schwinns that includes a list of the currently found pieces.

Back