When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/24/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1574617516759.jpeg

[email protected]

Always buying badges

www.themanyfacesofschwinn.com

A Week ago I received a Tank for my Ladies Colson . ( Bought from @higgens ) It made a HUGE difference . The best part was that it matched the look of the bike right from the get go. This bike is really starting to grow on me. :p :p :p.................. Earlier , help was from @jimbo53 ( Rack) , and @Pedal to the past ( Seat and Handlebars ) Picture ONE is how I got it............all the rest is as of Yesterday. Ride Safe , and Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone !! :cool:

DSCF1733.JPG

DSCF2518.JPG

DSCF2519.JPG

DSCF2524.JPG

DSCF2522.JPG

DSCF2528.JPG

DSCF2527.JPG

A Week ago I received a Tank for my Ladies Colson . ( Bought from @higgens ) It made a HUGE difference . The best part was that it matched the look of the bike right from the get go. This bike is really starting to grow on me. :p :p :p.................. Earlier , help was from @jimbo53 ( Rack) , and @Pedal to the past ( Seat and Handlebars ) Picture ONE is how I got it............all the rest is as of Yesterday. Ride Safe , and Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone !! :cool:

View attachment 1100911

View attachment 1100913

View attachment 1100914

View attachment 1100915

View attachment 1100916

View attachment 1100917

View attachment 1100918
Great job!

Back