When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...11/3/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just picked this , what i believe to be a red Delta "REFLECTO" Reflector . About 3 years ago i had a bid on the green one but someone sniped me , ever since i've been hoping to find another one , i made an offer on the red one and it was excepted. Not 100% sure it's Delta but it sure looks very similar except the red one has a lens retainer and the green lens is fixed, the red one from what i can see only says "REFLECTO PATENTED" on the lens and the green one says "REFLECTO PATENTED" as well as "DELTA ELECTRIC CO. MARION IND. ".
I'm hoping the red one has the DELTA brand on the back edge of the lens or under all the paint on the bracket.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
After a long dry spell of finding no bikes in the thrift stores, I got lucky last week and found two at a price that was tempting (Each at a different store).

One is a Raleigh that is two big for me, and the other is unbranded, and I'm guessing its a department store bike. This 2nd bike had enough parts I thought I could use that made the low cost worth while (Particualary a newer set of clean 700cc tires, and strait wheels) The price was right.

I normally don't purchase bikes that are not my size, but this summer I did more selling than buying, and thought I had room to bring in the Raleigh as a refurbish / tune up / flip.

Back