When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/7/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hope all are well and have found a turkey cheap.

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

I Made these mud flaps out of an old leather briefcase and some horse harness bling bits (b-dazel) I have 5K of them.

20211106_160107.jpg

20211106_160113.jpg

20211106_160621.jpg

Last edited:
I spent some time in the shop this week finishing a few projects that have been slowly taking shape.
First is a Huseby ladies timber frame found as a frame / fork and rebuilt to period accuracy.
The other is a Fowler double diamond tandem equipped with D&J racing hardware - I have been trying to find an extra narrow stem that suited the stance of the original to fit in the proprietary Thor headset coupling (who has seen that before?)
With regards to @New Mexico Brant this Fowler is finally ready to see the light of day again - Some of you may recall this tandem from a long-stagnant thread, nice to see Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Huseby Ladies1.jpg

Huseby Ladies3.jpg

Fowler tandem1.jpg

Happy Sunday CABERs!

I picked up this old air pump at the Thrift Store. Stamped Racine WI on the bottom...

Also this black Schwinn badge off of Ebay...

And finally, this black1980 Schwinn Cruiser coaster,

A couple neat things about this one...

The serial stamping is upside down on the head tube, a factory mess-up that I think makes my bike unique...

and finally, the build date code on the head badge places the build on my Birthday! How cool is that?

Happy Sunday, Yall! 😎

I acquired this Delta Dominator hornlight this week after all pertinent information was garnered from theCabe Archives.

I've given it a wash, cleaned up the corroded battery tray and replaced the switch with one on hand.

I'll now be asking for help to locate a bottom mounting bracket or decent alternative. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back