When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ..12/1/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yeah, but how many years did it take to "knock it out" in two days? Love this piece Chris! Excellent craftsmanship, creative and great eye for detail.

The Delta display with the torpedo-looking light and then the chrome battery lantern, are just so appealing. I assume that one had to be rather well-off to buy that lantern when new. I also assume that it garnered more than a little attention.

Better late than never/or early in this case? I went on a vintage "Kay" Sears Slivertone guitar binge a few weeks ago. The '63 Danelectro solid body speckled black and white with the ( tube) amp in the case sounds groovy. 50's Archtop is a delight, even unplugged, and the 1955 Jimmy Reed "thin twin" hollowbody is fun too. They have been professionally set up/gone over by a guitar shop, so the action is nice, and the look makes me smile. Now I just have to get my repertoire past House of the Rising Sun, The Pusher, Purple Haze, and a bit of blues noodling. Ha!! Been plucking for eons, Very short on talent, but as long as no one else has to listen, who cares?

close up amp.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_1070.JPG

Silver 2.JPG

Silver 8.JPG

Silver 7.JPG

Slim 1.jpg

Slim 3.jpg

kay 6.jpg

kay 11.jpg

Back