When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 12/12/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-----

@tanksalot -

1639407363479.png

the AFA brand name is a line of bicycle related products from the firm of Poutrait-Morin

they are best known for frame pumps, toe clips and toe straps but do produce a few other items as well

Schwinn fans will know their products in the form of Schwinn Approved frame pumps, toe clips, toe straps, water bottles and water bottle holders

here is a 1974 catalogue from the company -

-----

Just thought I'd update my Bob Beazer post, he passed away Jan 2, 2023. Not much mention here in the US, but I would bet he spent half his life here in the states doing his thing at the NHRA events. He was a great friend, (always happy and telling a joke). What to do with the stuff he left here at the house? He was inducted into the Canadian Drag Racers Hall of Fame but not here in the US because of his politically incorrect name (The Canadian Indian). No more Irish coffee at 6am at the drags, miss you buddy, RIP!!!

He wrote this short note of his NHRA history to be read by the announcer at a Nostagia event we were racing at. He had so many behind the scene NHRA stories. He should of wrote a book.

20230327_095306.jpg

Last edited:
When we were at a race it would take a half a hour to go to the bathroom on my golf cart because everyone would stop us and wanted his autograph, I told him to ware a discise so we could get there faster. He would leave stuff here at the house because when he went back and forth to Canada they would charge a duty tax on anything he brought over the border. When he would come to an event here the NHRA would pay for everything except their booze. Him and Bill Maverick Golden (Little Red Wagon Wheel Stander) would keep their hotel money and sleep in their trucks. Maybe I should write a book about Beazer.

Back