When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...12/13/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I pulled this one out of the pile, kind of had it sold, my wife sees it & says, "Oh, that ones nice, I think I want that to be my new rider". The new basket fits nice.

DSCN0097.JPG

So this is not bike related but I've had this obsession in my head for the last few months about building a custom sport coupe out of a jaguar sedan from the mid sixties. And quite serendipitously I got a tip from a friend about a Jaguar restoration shop that was closing up in Massachusetts and they had two cars that were possibly going to get scraped if no one steped up for them. For less than the cost of a rusty Elgin tank bike I'm on my way. This project will probably knock me out of the bike hobby for a bit but I'm super excited to have some raw materials to work with. This thing is gonna be sweet!

View attachment 1319083

View attachment 1319084

View attachment 1319085Whatever anyone's passion is I say go for it. Best of luck on your new endevour. Keep us posted with it.

So this is not bike related but I've had this obsession in my head for the last few months about building a custom sport coupe out of a jaguar sedan from the mid sixties. And quite serendipitously I got a tip from a friend about a Jaguar restoration shop that was closing up in Massachusetts and they had two cars that were possibly going to get scraped if no one steped up for them. For less than the cost of a rusty Elgin tank bike I'm on my way. This project will probably knock me out of the bike hobby for a bit but I'm super excited to have some raw materials to work with. This thing is gonna be sweet!

View attachment 1319083

View attachment 1319084

View attachment 1319085

Very Cool !!! I'm sure you will make something cool ! Can't wait to see what you do.

I need to unload a trailer and a few boxes that have piled up but for now I'll share a couple small bits I was excited to get in hand.

The Pinnell Harley badge is the earliest I have seen, from right here in my hometown of Richmond this killer little brass badge has sat at the bottom of the James River for unknown decades before being discovered and gifted to me.

It is resting on top of a mystery 40 tooth chainwheel that I can't wait to ID and associate with a particular dream bike.

finds1.jpg

Back