When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 12/18/22

-

Few items I seen yesterday for sale at Local Antique store in Illinois
I can pass along info if anyone Interested .
Killer SKIPPY SLED VERY NICE SHAPE
FAIR PRICE

GREAT UNIQUE WAGON - PRICEY!

JOHNSON OUTBOARD WITH STAND VERY NICE - FAIR PRICE

GREAT EARLY LIGHT UP SIGN -HORSE MEAT FOR SALE - PRICE TO BE DETERMINED Pricey

View attachment 1753514

View attachment 1753515

View attachment 1753516

View attachment 1753517

View attachment 1753518

View attachment 1753519

View attachment 1753520

View attachment 1753527

View attachment 1753528

View attachment 1753529

View attachment 1753532
Wow, some nice items all in one store! Hard to find Zephyr wagon, as usual missing its tailgate. Nice Skippy too! Thanks for sharing!

Also picked this up yesterday. I will be doing a dedicated project rides thread on the cleaning of this one. Maybe paid a bit more than I should’ve given the condition once I saw it in person but the guy drove it to me and his girlfriend has a Coppertone Stingray that I have dibs on, too.

I’m cautiously optimistic that it will clean up nicely. 🤞🏼

View attachment 1753475
That's the one that was on eBay where the seller ended the auction isn't it?

Guys, you will be better informed than me. I found this book in a Charity shop, I think you call them Thrift shops. I have a few US cycles, they are not that popular over here, and also collect books about the same. This Schwinn book has a library card holder inside and also the front page is incised with a Schwinn embosser. My question is do these books all come with this embossed company stamp? It doesn't look as if it has been taken out of whatever library it has been in. I would love to know its story as to what has happened to it since 1945

Back