When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 12/18/22

-
Last Tuesday I purchased a house and 13 acres. Located in the Ozarks, south of Hasty Arkansas. 1/2 mile from the Buffalo National River. One side of the property borders the national park.

KIMG1182.JPG

KIMG1191.JPG

KIMG1183.JPG

Crazy thing, the house is built into the hillside. Concrete filled cinder block walls. There is also an 8x10 room with all block walls in the nw corner (at the high side of the hill). Was the original owner terrified of tornados?
The house must have been built after the 60's. There would have been an underground bomb shelter instead of the block walled pantry. 😜 Nice spread!

Also picked this up yesterday. I will be doing a dedicated project rides thread on the cleaning of this one. Maybe paid a bit more than I should’ve given the condition once I saw it in person but the guy drove it to me and his girlfriend has a Coppertone Stingray that I have dibs on, too.

I’m cautiously optimistic that it will clean up nicely. 🤞🏼

View attachment 1753475
looks good !! should clean up nice

Back