When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 12/19/21

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hope all are getting in the festive mood. It's been a rough emotional road for many of our members.
I hope all have a loving and memorable holiday season.
Hug the special someone!

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

I snagged this Merlin Game & Manual from a local Thrift Store yesterday...

Happy Sunday Yall! 😎

Wowee! I seem to remember you sayin' you would adopt me as your son? Is that correct? 😆😂

Just kiddin...

My wife collects Peanuts & Snoopy stuff, she has a whole room dedicated to it...
Dibs if you ever wanna sell...or give to your adopted son! 😆

I was on Craigslist looking for bikes I don't need the other day. Entered Mongoose in the search and saw a Mongoose Beast fat bike priced the same as my Christmas bonus. Since I have had no interest in fat bikes I've never really given them a second thought. The frame shape got me thinking of parts I have taking up space collecting dust that may convert what I see as a fairly useless design in anything other than snow or sand into something a little different and fun. So I bought it Friday and don't even like green!! 🤓

Here it is with some parts within arms reach that prompted my impulse buy. Should be a pretty easy transformation into a big kids muscle bike.

The NOS Schwinn chain guard is almost a perfect match.....😳

When I got home with the bike I found a nice Christmas card from @Balloonoob and his family.🙂 Thanks Nate!

Back