When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ...12/21/14...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got a dope badge, and a WU bicycle sign.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have been looking for a Joe's badge for over 2 years. I would love to find one and build the bike around the badge.
Love that badge!!
Joe Kent

I knew there was some pre xmas items.
Merry xmas everyone.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Picked up a few things this week.

NOS pedals for my girl's Colson Commander
20141221_151751_zps8o3gcxhf-1.jpg

Repop Commander stem
20141221_151657_zpshhlmbzah-1.jpg

Pretty nice T10's
20141221_151635_zpscrvgk1nt-1.jpg

Last but definitely not least, finally picked up a set Skylark/BB weighted pedal blocks. Thanks Nate!!!!
20141221_151610_zpslzqxezj3-1.jpg

I didnt notice the RED painted reflector..(older discussion)usually theres no paint left on them!Great bike Bri!!!!

I put a Whizzer on one of these by adding a bar across the top of the Monarch. It is in lots better shape.

Really nice find Brian, that one may be a keeper. Some other cool pick ups too. Liked the Joe's bicycle badge, in the fine print, I noticed on it " A gun is a dangerous weapon, so is a bad brake".

Really nice find Brian, that one may be a keeper. Some other cool pick ups too. Liked the Joe's bicycle badge, in the fine print, I noticed on it " A gun is a dangerous weapon, so is a bad brake".
The second version is very close to it only their is a cowboy between the two guns. The third version just has the two guns crossed but has an airplane above Joe's instead of a wheel. Those two both read Visit Collection between the guns.

Back