When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...12/24/17 Merry Christmas!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got a call this week from a fellow Cabe'r that a guy he works with had an old bike that he wanted to sell.
And to my surprise, it turned out to be a 1938 Schwinn Sports Tourist Paramount.View attachment 728488 View attachment 728489 View attachment 728491 View attachment 728492 Unfortunately, it's missing some of its original trim, but that just gives me something to look for in 2018.
Merry Christmas to all!

View attachment 728490
love these early schwinn lightweights, nice find!

I've actually been trying not to accumulate too many new bikes and parts lately but this one found me. I got a call from a guy I bought a Roadmaster from about 2 years ago and said he had found something else I might be interested in. It's kind of an odd duck almost seems like a Westfield built European bike or something. He told me right out of the gate he didn't have much in it and didn't want much for it so I couldn't say no to a bargain. Does anybody know exactly what the maker would have been?

View attachment 728439

View attachment 728441

View attachment 728442

View attachment 728443

View attachment 728444

View attachment 728446
All you need is a better story and a basket you could own the oz witch bike. You already have a dog.

I received via Mail some Huffy Radio reproduction parts for my next project bike and drove to Buffalo for the pick up.Got an antenna housing plus top cap and The Huffy Radiobike Tank label
2BDBB7DC-0F16-499B-AB7F-A0AA2FA86CB3.jpeg

Thanks to partsguy super packaging and quality parts
270837F1-F60A-4514-B21F-E29EC38AE4E7.jpeg

Back