When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...12/24/17 Merry Christmas!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Dad ( Santa) turns the big 90 today!! He's getting over some health issues, but still manages a ( often daily) 2 hour walk outside on the coast in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. I was out visiting him last month and helped him sell their condo &, get ( and my Mom) settled into a beautiful seniors home. ( I mean this place is NICE!!...he loves it..FREEDOM from 24-7 care of my Mom) My Dad was looking after my Mom on his own ( she's 90 also) and it was taking a HUGE toll on his health. We almost lost him 6 weeks ago.

Santa ( my Dad of course) helped me put a deal together on a 1957 Nash convertible. It's not being shipped for another week ( here by mid Jan) to be stored in the garage until Spring. Looks like I'll be blowing the last few hairs off my head in a convert this Summer!! Yay!! Going "balder" and "loving it" as Maxwell Smart ( Get Smart) would say!!

PASS DOOR OPEN.jpg

s-l1600 (28).jpg

s-l1600 (24).jpg

s-l1600 (27).jpg

I want to see more photos of the black and orange bike

An interesting week off of work allowed me to visit friends and go to the local shops.

This Davis bicycle was posted in the antiques section but I didn’t see it; I located the bike at a new antique store in a nearby town and purchased from them.

The emergency light is an old BeaconRay model 17.

Dick Tracy’s wrist radio NIB; didn’t need one but thought it was neat looking. It’s sort of like an Apple Watch of the 1950s

View attachment 728416

View attachment 728417

View attachment 728418

View attachment 728419

View attachment 728420

View attachment 728421
t

Back