When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 12/26/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Christmas is over but wanted to share a little of my Christmas decoration I had this year. Was supposed to be fully lit but the lights decided to not work.

IMG_20211225_073628_957.jpg

Also, went to an antique shop and found a few small treasures.

20211226_171506.jpg

Lets make this the BEST year ever for all posts and hub/bub....Bub? In other words, put this bad vibe in the can, and move on. Dang, I just wailed on some guitars ( it wasn't top notch sound) but it was fun.I gave my son a LL-16 yamaha I had in my collection and he hasn't put it down!! Sweet!

Lets make this the BEST year ever for all posts and hub/bub....Bub? In other words, put this bad vibe in the can, and move on. Dang, I just wailed on some guitars ( it wasn't top notch sound) but it was fun.I gave my son a LL-16 yamaha I had in my collection and he hasn't put it down!! Sweet!
I just did the same thing. Not a good sound for me tonight. I need to look for a Martin............ Lefty of course.

Today at the thrift store I picked up a well made pair of 70's era hiking / mountaineering boots for just 6$. They must have only been worn a few times as the Montagna Vibram soles are in perfect condition. They actually looked a bit better when I found them, and were a light suede color, but the leather was super dry and I just decided to mink oil them.

I now have them stuffed with news paper and will let them sit about a week to absorb the newly applied oil, and then hit them up with a wire brush to re-even out the tone.

They are comfortable and fit me really well. I think they are pretty cool and will toss them into my daily work boot rotation.

There a nice little time capsule of a near 50 year old boot. and will see work duty about once a week.

Last edited:
Got myself a new 2021 Chevy Tahoe RST with a 5.3L, 8 weeks ago ....... hated the engine, sold it 10 days later and got me a 2022 GMC Yukon Denali with the 6.2L engine this week. much better engine
Lots of trouble with the newer 5.3s I had a lease Silverado, big lemon, happy to be rid of it

Last edited:
Back