When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...12/30/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
9 hour round trip to pick up this Autocycle. Will be parts later today

20DE0CC8-1590-4632-9B56-72F930E5A265.jpeg

9005B010-78D8-4D6D-976A-3C416E2FD111.jpeg

Quick Question, I also picked up few other items I did not post earlier as I did not research them yet, one being a solid copper Beer Mug.

4.JPG

The copper inside the beer mug has some tarnish like seen on the pitcher, and the outside of the mug has some sort of clear coat applied. Does any one know of a easy way to possibly remove the clear coat so I can polish it exterior back up? The finish is more spotty than it appears in the photo. I planned to bake it off, but noticed a solder type joint on the base I do not want to damage.

The other item in the photo is a Turn Key Ice cream scoop, possibly from the late 1800's.

Last edited:
1937/38 Colson

Traveling back from out of town Christmas day and a blob of a box was setting at the end of my driveway. (Shipped using USPS)
Front fork sticking out of the box and destroyed.
Replaced fork with a '38 I had, same with the fenders.
First normal '37 wheelbase I have had , finally something to put that chain guard on.

Tim

20181225_112422.jpg

20181230_160400.jpg

20181230_160415.jpg

20181230_160422.jpg

W.M. Hoefler Trick Bike, 1895-1914......
fullsizeoutput_10dc.jpeg

I sold my original delta dealer display with lights, but needed a place to mount more lights, so this repo sign and original display will do nicely.
fullsizeoutput_10ec.jpeg

Another Bobber for the family..
fullsizeoutput_10d6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10d9.jpeg

I scored a great 1920's Sturditoy truck a couple of weeks ago at an Estate Sale, and then I ended up scoring this one from eBay....
fullsizeoutput_10cb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10cc.jpeg

IMG_8557.JPG

IMG_8559.JPG

IMG_8560.JPG

fullsizeoutput_10cd.jpeg

I've had one for sale for a while here...you might need another one for a salut.

I'm sure I'll pick up another when I stumble across it. Picked this one up for $28.00. Not bad since I've seen these listed in triple digits. I believe this is the earlier design. They also had another collapsible cup made from aluminum for $14.00 I may get. But since it isn't bike related, meh.:neutral: Did a quick search on the Cabe and saw some info that suggests there were 2 designs in a thread posted by Desiree. (Not tech savvy enough to post a link. Sorry. And too bad she split....) The other design had less detail.

I picked up this 1996 20" Steel Framed 18 Speed Fila Pepsi Mountain Bike. The bike is in nice condition for its age and does not appear to have much use. From what I can find, it was part of a 90's Pepsi Point Award Program that allowed people to purchase Pepsi themed products with accumulated award points.

View attachment 926248

More Info can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi_Stuff
"Pepsi Stuff is a major loyalty program launched by Pepsi Co, first in North America on March 28, 1996[1] and then around the world,[citation needed] featuring premiums — such as T-shirts, hats, denim and leather jackets, bags and mountain bikes[1] — that could be purchased with Pepsi Points through the Pepsi Stuff Catalog or online. Customers could acquire points from specially marked Pepsi packages and fountain cups."

There was some controversy in the add campaign where Pepsi offered a Harrier Jet within this same program, and then refused to award the prize when someone actually accumulated the required 7 Million Pepsi Points with the help of investors. Pepsi then sued the customer claiming the TV Add they ran was just a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7XliS0DYRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdackF2H7Qc

I also found these 1920's Era Patented Book Themed Banks, and a nice lot of dirty cast Iron cookware that will need to be cleaned up and re-seasoned.
View attachment 926251

View attachment 926252

View attachment 926253
Edit: No keys for the banks. The Blue One has something small in it (maybe the key, but I don't know what yet. The other two I was able to pick, but the blue ones lock is a little more complicated than the other two. It also has a little double sided spring loaded trap type door that closes once coins are pushed though, so you cant shake stuff out.

All the cast Iron pieces are USA Made, and the thrift store had them marked at 3$ a piece. They also had cleaner China made pieces that they actually had priced for more. I left the china pieces for someone else.

always looking for Stover iron goodies. bri.

Back