When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...12/6/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What size wheels are the rear steers? Do they both have badges? Nice score! V/r Shawn
No badge , the front wheel is around a 20 inch rim it self is trashed ,I was happy to find the hub set up, my friend had another that looked restored , was out of my price range, plus I love the rusty ones

23719.jpeg

23721.jpeg

Nice score Alan. That’s one of the nicest I’ve seen. A really cool design. Hopefully I can upgrade mine one day with a nice one. V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn! Yeah one of my favorite designs too, was happy to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up this old W.S. Darley 2 Light 4 Way traffic signal these started being made in the 1920s and is a earlier one before the yellow caution as added.. its a 2 bulb light which means.. 1 bulb lights up all 4 top lens at the same time and 1 bulb lights up all 4 bottom lens at the same time... so when the top lights up there is green on 2 sides and red on the other 2 sides and just the opposite on the bottom.. and I missed out by a half hour on this awesome little puppy !!

View attachment 1312835

View attachment 1312836

View attachment 1312837

View attachment 1312838

View attachment 1312840
How old was the Husky pup? Really a Cool looking dog with a menacing "don't mess with me or I'll tear you a new one". Thanks for sharing. Razin.

I think the pup was about 6 weeks old.. and yes he had that awesome... I'll get you look !!

Well I didn’t expect this I had a grail find last week being my Race inc bike . The day after I stumble upon this a Grail Tamiya find . Not one but Two Blazing Blazers . And a really rare Toyota Gr.b Everything appears to be in great shape . All of these are Tamiya wish list material to collectors. (Myself included ) This will keep me occupied for a bit.

View attachment 1312876

View attachment 1312877

View attachment 1312878

View attachment 1312879

View attachment 1312880

View attachment 1312881
I’m trying to pick my jaw up from the ground!!

Back