When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...2/10/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Craigslist score only 3 minutes away......'67 Fair Lady & '73 Sting-Ray....
fullsizeoutput_122b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1222.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1223.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1224.jpeg

IMG_8748.JPG

fullsizeoutput_1225.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1226.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1227.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_122a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1229.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_122b.jpeg

I picked up this 38-39? Colson with odd paint..I THOUGHT it was all repaint(Obvious replaced fender braces) but the headtube area looks like nice original paint with a "Speed Chief" headbadge.. (Yes Catfish..picture coming..:D) There are spots of chipped paint on fork that reveal a bright red/orange color..The BB looks like original paint but fenders..not so much :rolleyes: Headlight is nice! I will post more pictures later today in the balloon tire forum..Thanks,Jeff

View attachment 946555

Also I forgot..If youre in my age range,youll appreciate these..I saved these from the dump recycle bin! :pView attachment 946615
i remember the Kristy Mcnichol magazine, had a crush on her in the 70s.

I found this gorgeous early Wayne Feeds clock (which runs and lights up) and this Ty Cobb original paint bank on a property that my friend's parents bought at an estate sale. They're about to demolish the house so we were making sure there wasn't anything of value left in there. How dozens of people walked past these two items and then left them in there is beyond me. I also found a bunch of other stuff but these two pieces were the cream.
DSC_1275.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

Back