When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...2/17/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Two lidded German made steins:
1.JPG

And two nature themed glass framed wall art pictures, both signed by the artist that will fit well into my decor.

This one is a blown up guide photo that was nicely done. It has the details of the catch wrote down across the cork handle on the photo, and is signed at the bottom by who ever enhanced it.
2.JPG

Its not common to see a photo with mooching reels, this is how they are used: "Here is a cool advertisement for a Shimano version". I own the same reel in the photo, so once I saw the picture I had to have it.

And this one is a sighed and numbered print.
3.JPG

Over the years I have picked up more wall art at local thrift stores inexpensively than I can hang , so I keep them stashed away in a closet and rotate what I display every few months just to keep things interesting. This way I don't have to look at the same stuff on the walls all the time.

Last edited:
Picked this up a few weeks ago but just got around to working on it.
It had been sitting outside in the mud at a restaurant in downtown for more than 25 years.
Everything was frozen and rusted solid on it.
After 2 days of disassembly, cleaning, repairing, and reassembly I got it working again.
I have been looking for some replacement parts for it and plan on a complete restoration.
All of the electronics were removed long ago and the coin mechanism is also missing.
hard to tell in this picture just how rusty the bottom is but the sign on the side had been hanging on a wall under cover above the horse.
the bottom 2-3 inches is completely rusted out.
JKent

00g0g_70c8seZHgxZ_1200x900.jpg

had this big old light for few years
SYCUKRil.jpg

and have been looking for the right base so this is the one... need to clean everything up, rewire and dig thru my old caster pile to find ones that will fit in the base legs.
HSdBAaql.jpg

6CzOHQfl.jpg

UU6IbOgl.jpg

Taste of a few goodies from this week:

I believe this is an early model of the “Kirkpatrick” style Garford saddle for HTS bikes etc

View attachment 950486

View attachment 950487

Got a buddy helping me out today to pick up this killer early example of a Humming-Bird by an early Rochester NY co that soon after went into the auto trade-

View attachment 950488

Aaaand last I finished repairing / rebuilding this lovvvely racing bar set not dissimilar to the set Major Taylor often rode.
I had purchased the bars and stem section separately and had to find all the appropriately patina’d hardware to bring it together but I’m happy with the finished product :

View attachment 950489

View attachment 950490

View attachment 950491

View attachment 950492

View attachment 950493

View attachment 950494

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stunning shape bars!

Got 3 coaster hubs from a friend.....
WP_20190206_18_39_58_Pro.jpg

G
WP_20190206_18_41_55_Pro.jpg