When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/2/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I actually picked up this stuff last Sunday (actually delivered, thanks to a fellow CABEr).

A 1936 Shelby built double bar without the wishbone frame. Has a Schwinn fork and chainring that will be changed out.

A prewar Monark frame with a cool Challenger badge. The frame has a little damage around seat post but will make a nice fenderless rider.

And a 1938 Manton and Smith with a locking fork and the cool swan truss rods. An older picture but still looks the same except the correct rims were put on awhile ago.

well I did it again.. this is the last one.. I promise... maybe... lol.. I have no more room !! while talking to another person about the 1959 Lone Star Malibu I just bought … he informed me that he had a dent free, leak free 1957 16' Lone Star Holiday that he would sell.. he gave me a price I couldn't refuse, and I have a spare trailer that will fit it that I wasn't going to use and had plans to get rid of.. and I don't have to pick it up until spring !! this is another no rush ,work on when I can, back burner boat in waiting.. I also picked up this 1959 35hp. Evinrude Lark Golden Jubilee for the 1959 Lone Star Malibu ..

IMG_2208[2].jpg

IMG_2210[1].jpg

IMG_2211[1].jpg

IMG_2214[1].jpg

IMG_2213[1].jpg

784px-Lonestarb57008[1].jpg

s-l1600[1] (2).jpg

Back