When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/23/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked this up.... Not sure what it is. The lugs look kind of like Philips? British 30's? It's crusty but the BFG's are in descent shape and I liked the pedals. Saw the seat post out of the corner of my eye in a bunch of bikes at a yard sale. Would love to know what it is.

IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_9790.jpg

IMG_9788.jpg

Another 1936 first year DELTA POWERLITE just because it's a first year and i like them because both top & front lenses are glass . It wasn't long { less then a year } before they offered the guard for the top lens , and by the second year , the top guard was permanent and both lenses were made of plastic. So the first year PowerLite's are pretty hard to find.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

EF7F55D7-ACEC-4294-ADE5-1612F978C3D3.jpeg

Hahaha my wife is a manager at a trucking company and they had some stuff get rejected. So the people in the office split up like 500 packages of TP lmao.

So Angle Soft toilet paper ain't worth a crap? :p

Last edited:
Back