When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/23/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One last show and tell.
The Falcon and Iver came in and I spent all weekend stripping paint off of chrome, waxing and putting them together. Also, picked up some pedals from Mark, he still has some good stuff for sale.

Went to a local swap meet. And boy did see some wonderful things although I asked myself 3 times do I really need this or how can I repurpose this item . I’m just looking to have a little fun and at the end of the day. I bought this old mailbox I’m going to repurpose and this mid century foot stool for my office . I really spent big LOL $9 total

DAF7623C-D50F-424A-BB28-4C9D7A6B0220.jpeg

4688C4CD-862E-4275-BE32-4F0D972F5315.jpeg

BCCC9FAA-2B0F-4A81-A0B8-804078CC915B.jpeg

32C2C5CC-60B5-4662-84E0-0E052BCD695E.jpeg

EF1798C2-DFC4-4D6E-AE0F-BCDEFF99588A.jpeg

5760076B-DA71-44DC-AE7D-B180DB3F7124.jpeg

Went to a local swap meet. And boy did see some wonderful things although I asked myself 3 times do I really need this or how can I repurpose this item . I’m just looking to have a little fun and at the end of the day. I bought this old mailbox I’m going to repurpose and this mid century foot stool for my office . I really spent big LOL $9 total

View attachment 1144650

That mail box is the same style my parents had back on the day
brings back memories of my childhood

Congratulations on a COOL find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up this repainted Schwinn that popped up at the monthly Bluz Cruz that I really don't need but the price was good. Plus I don't have a straight bar Schwinn with a tank, until now. :)

The paint is peeling off the left side of the tank. A bit too shiny for my liking. They did a really good job painting it but the white around the head tube was brushed on since the rest of the white/ darts is flaking off. The repro seat is pretty horrible so swapped a Bob U restored seat I can't seem to find a bike for and some better bars to begin to figure out what to do with this thing.....

This is a very upright and comfortable position. Good start. Now need to figure out the direction to take with it.

Also had to lose the whitewalls and try to stuff as much rubber under the fenders as possible. These Fat Franks should work with a little more massaging of the fender braces(and remove the paint). Should be a fun project some day.:)

Back