When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...2/24/19

-
nice to see and read about what others have bought or won, or just sharing in what's going on today, for me it was a enjoyable clear day to go out riding my bike out by the old san onofre nuclear power plant in san clemente California, beautiful ocean view with lots of wild life to see, oh I also found bags of this neet stuff on my ride which ive given out to all my friends but kept one to take pictures of and find out what it is...weird right?
View attachment 954405

View attachment 954406

View attachment 954408

------

A bit of litter dropped by Homer Simpson as he hurried to get to the donut shop before they ran out of his favorite jelly-filled ones.

-----

------

Found meself thinking "That sure looks like a Fauber chainset on the single" - then...the final picture came up and I said "Aha!"

-----

@IngoMike. interested in delta silveray located in your miscellaneous. Small grouping. If available PM. contact info. Am unable to send PM with cabe

Tonight I picked up what was supposed to be a all original 93 GT Mach One. It turned out to be a 96 with a lot of wrong parts. After a quick over haul and a few parts I got it riding!

42A66815-BE35-42D1-B6FD-71101A73CCD2.jpeg

I didn't exactly "find" this last week, but this was a long term project I finished up over the weekend, a pair of vintage Altec 19's

Someone painted the cabinets black, I took these completely apart, stripped and refinished in tung oil, recovered the grills, made new solid oak bases instead of the crap particle board that was falling apart.

They came out awesome, but they sound even better!!

20190221_191336.jpg

20190221_192716.jpg

20190222_164031.jpg

Back