When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....2/25/18

-
Just 2 weeks (3/11) till we gain an hour of daylight....spring is nearly here!

Let's see what classics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Found a couple of ladies this past week.

Turns out I have no room for these projects...but, I just couldn't pass them up.View attachment 759960View attachment 759961View attachment 759962

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey JD! I just got home with the male mate to your ladies Columbia! Picked it up from the original owner!:D I need a light top if anyone has one for sale!!??
20180225_131125.jpg

Hey JD! I just got home with the male mate to your ladies Columbia! Picked it up from the original owner!:D I need a light top if anyone has one for sale!!??View attachment 760168

I have one of those lights for you in the correct color. I'll have to pull it out this afternoon when I get home from work. If I forget, just message me please. If I remember correctly it's in pretty decent shape.

I have one of those lights for you in the correct color. I'll have to pull it out this afternoon when I get home from work. If I forget, just message me please. If I remember correctly it's in pretty decent shape.
Awesome..Thanks!

set of safe doors that were in a much larger safe only 1/4 thick so not to heavy these will make great doors on a custom cab. John Deere corn shucker and a pair of 30" gears that will be bases for some metal artwork in the future.
rZxcVH3l.jpg

tUqNMvfl.jpg

JyPvGhZl.jpg

t7cqzSxl.jpg

Antique Hand Crank Drill Press, 104 Pounds of Iron (Can't wait to get this piece cleaned up and moving again).
IMG_3087.JPG

Continuing with the heavy rust theme, this 2nd Piece I actually did not find this over the weekend, but thought some here may enjoy seeing it. I have not posted it before. I actually found it awhile back, and while cleaning the basement this weekend, I re-found it. Both items are pictured next to a yard stick to show there size. I plan to eventually hang the trap up in the rafters of a cabin that is owned by several members within the family.

IMG_3082.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up this beauty on Thursday...a 1950 Schwinn Panther. Two tone Red... Stored in the owner's attic for the last 35 years. All original. Bike has a tag for Mt. View, the city where I have worked for the last 30 years...Very excited to add this one to my collection.

panther.jpg
panther front.jpg

1950 Schwinn catalog
1950_02.jpg

Last edited:
Back