When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/28/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
While running errands in Boulder last week I decided to swing by Community Cycles co-op to dig through their parts bins. Maybe get lucky & find some nice flat pedals to use on the Mizutani. Must have been fate, guardian angel, whatever that day as there was a nice set of MKS alloy pedals laying on top. Didn't even have to dig..... :)

Then found a nice DiaCompe brake set and Suntour downtube shifters to further clean up the handlebar area. Gonna get those cleaned up, polished & ready for assembly this afternoon!

These 2 followed me home today. I haven't checked serial number dates. Owner said both were 54. The CCM delivery bike rides great, I have fenders for it and a basket to fit in front. The CCM Lightweight needs a seat, grips and tires, the ones on it hold air but are rock hard, 26x1 1/4". I have to find a seat for it. The frame has damage at the headtube, still usable and rides ok.

I finally got my photo from the 1951 movie "The Blue veil" yesterday. I thought it was lost in the mail do to the storm down south. I bought a couple other items I also thought would never come. After seeing some of the videos of the Fed Ex, UPS and other Trucks crashing, I thought it may be hopeless. Barry

A Panther, a New World and a children's bicycle in background.

These 2 followed me home today. I haven't checked serial number dates. Owner said both were 54. The CCM delivery bike rides great, I have fenders for it and a basket to fit in front. The CCM Lightweight needs a seat, grips and tires, the ones on it hold air but are rock hard, 26x1 1/4". I have to find a seat for it. The frame has damage at the headtube, still usable and rides ok.
View attachment 1365241

View attachment 1365242

View attachment 1365243
That is a CCM Club Racer with the CYCO-Sonic drive 3 speed. My guess 1952. I like those little club racers. They ride pretty well.

20210228_141650.jpg

Acquired Tackle-Tool boxes to be utilized for art supply.
I have thoroughly enjoyed using the Nascar brush "Oil" box thus far.

The hand-lettered SCRAMBLER decals are for sale or trade, as well as the 44tooth sprocket and Genuine Schwinn stem (repop) NOS.
The Scrambler decals were hand painted using 1Shot Enamel on 5/16" Machine-Index Foil Vinyl.
The Decals measure 7.25" wide by 1.0" tall, 1/2" letters.
These are heavy duty decals and I believe they would easily last 50+ years still looking like new. Tough!!!

I Want to trade for a classic frame tube air-pump with clamps. Or for an oval 1980's Schwinn head tube badge with white background, or blue. Or a wall mounted pencil sharpener. Cash Offers.

Kinda of a trade thread mixed into my Show N Tell box view, Thanks for looking and sharing.

Cheers~

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4159.jpeg

I had a good week. Needless to say I'm obsessive compulsive and too old to know better. When I was a little kid back in the 50's, those things were just ignored. If I like something and can afford it ( or not?), often I feel the need to have 2, or 10, or? Sometimes it's a color variation, sometimes identical. I do it with bicycles too in some cases.

My Dad travelled quite a bit when we were young ( in the 60's), so he'd always bring his boys ( Pat my Bro, and I) a Dinky toy, Matchbox, or various die cast toy in duplicate. That may have sown the seed? Anyway I have 2 of several toys ( bicycles, advertising pieces, ornaments)

, will maybe start a thread in the Lounge some day on that madness. See who else has that gene.

Here are a couple of toys ( a duplicate) that arrived this week. All original 1950's 13" tall all tin working ( the pistons in one head don't move) Planet/Robby the Robot ( Forbidden Planet) and another ( duplicate) original 18" Yonezawa 1950's all tin Champion open wheel racer, #98.

The real GEM though ( I posted the pic on Kirks thread last night in a weak moment/just pulled the pic/comments) is a 1969 Triumph Bonneville T-120 motorcycle in Concours restored condition. I put a sizeable deposit on it Friday. The seller is very private/still in possession of the bike, therefore I pulled the pic until I take delivery next month after he goes through every inch to ensure it's perfection to ride.( He drove it last year for a short trip to a show/it stole the show!). He is a mechanic, I'm not. I will pay in full this week. To match it ( NO, I can't afford to buy 2 Full size Triumph Bonnevilles!!) I bought a Franklin Mint 10" model ( made in 2000 I think) from Ebay yesterday to have on my desk. Those picture/s I will post of the model. My FULL size motorcycle is exact to this.

Oh yeah, my Rat Fink neon sign showed up this week too!! It's new, but well done and arrived all the way from California undamaged! WOW!!

IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Back