When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...2/3/19

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
For those that follow, its Superbowl Sunday.

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Found these this past week.

1968 Schwinn Run-A-Bout.
Planned on reviving for my grandson but, I should let it go.
All original down to the seat.

And these pair of Everlit 1920s bike kerosene lamps.

Also a ladies Elgin, that I'll add later.
93f14a136a5b36db0e0fa843a2521b73.jpg
1ed54510de200398e223aec9b88303c1.jpg
77631369057e930f9fb0cba0727a234c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This week there was another Cycle-Truck added to the collection. It is a little bit of an oddity but it will be a neat addition to the resident group.
It was posted here in late November when the seller was looking for assistance with the age, and I looked at it and sent him some information based on what I could see. it appears to be in quite good condition overall. No signs of ever having an engine, and no desire on my end to put one on it. I just like the "it is what it is" factor.
Sellers' photo from the ad on fleapay:
48 PCT1.jpg

It is being picked up to ship tomorrow and should be here in a week or so. More on this once I physically get my hands on it!
This will be resident #15, with approximately that many other ones that have come and gone

REC

This week there was another Cycle-Truck added to the collection. It is a little bit of an oddity but it will be a neat addition to the resident group.
It was posted here in late November when the seller was looking for assistance with the age, and I looked at it and sent him some information based on what I could see. it appears to be in quite good condition overall. No signs of ever having an engine, and no desire on my end to put one on it. I just like the "it is what it is" factor.
Sellers' photo from the ad on fleapay:
View attachment 942536
It is being picked up to ship tomorrow and should be here in a week or so. More on this once I physically get my hands on it!
This will be resident #15, with approximately that many other ones that have come and gone

REC
Sounds like it's going to the right home REC.
Sean

Back