When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...2/3/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, it's my birthday tomorrow and I was thinking about buying myself something. But then my 2014 car blew a head gasket so that's fun.

So now I bought myself an 18 mile tow.

Atleast I knew the tow truck driver so he will be nice to my car.

20190203_110848.jpg

Congrats, on the Power Cycle Truck!
That was a great buy.
The original condition looks phenomenal!
Now, that nos Whizzer Kit that one of the members here had been shopping around a year or so ago might be looking pretty good.
If I remember right, he wanted about $3,000 grand for it, but with the smoking deal on that near nos chassis, I think you'd be way money ahead.
Just my 2cents, because it's cool as can be, just the way it is.
Super stoked for you here!

The girls mate to my gold boys arrived yesterday 2 days early . I can’t believe it isn’t completely destroyed , literally the pedals removed and taped in a bag to the seat post and the handlebars and dropped in an empty box , no bubble wrap , no cardboard , no foam , no paper nothin! , even the nuts & screws for the sissy bar clamps were just thrown loose into the box where 1 screw & washer found a way out a hole . And if it weren’t for the 6 foot drop from a fedex conveyor it probably would have arrived ok but it was dropped on the rear end and delivered upside down in the box with shipping label right side up with bent bars and a crunched rear fender , guess it could have been worse. Now all rusty chrome into the molasses for a 3 week bath

84A7AA96-595F-4956-8D6E-5CE7C180E5AA.jpeg

1F91F803-DCC0-4912-9BCF-6EE8D1C5314D.jpeg

18BA6FCE-FA33-47EF-AD41-1CB0AA16B7F9.jpeg

F9ECB581-E205-42A7-96E2-95BC4EF86153.jpeg

F5FF3909-123E-4458-AE2A-9077775B4ADD.jpeg

1400D21B-8164-4C0D-A65D-3090E49F52A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Two weighted Brass Spittoons, and a cool vintage Oil Lamp that has a screw on bronze base.

1.JPG

The Spittoon on the right side was completely smashed up and I wasn't sure if I would be able to save it back into a displayable condition. The dents were so bad it stood about a 1 1/4" shorter than the other one. I spent some time on it last night with a wooden baseball bat that I used to pound the base back into shape and also to roll out the dents. I also used a hammer and pry bar. Its not perfect but is certainly displayable. It turned out much better than I thought it would and now stands the same height as the other one. I wish I took photos before I started.

This is what is left of the previous dents.

2.JPG

It looked so bad starting out that I got it for 3$, I had to pay more for the other one.

Last edited:
Back