When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/7/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got this one off eBay last week - got to me this week!! Not inlcuded was bat, ball or glove. OK by me!
Blue '68 Run-A-Bout (seller's photos - Not yet out of box)

Will see about getting it together this week. Would like to put black seat, grips and blackwalls on it. Time will tell!!

REC

I guess the stars aligned for me this week, and though it may be ramen noodles for the rest of the month I feel truly fortunate!

The lost-in-the-mail truss fork arrived 12 days after it was shipped Priority in perfect shape on Saturday! The longshot chain guard is a major milestone...It's now mostly downhill from here on my SS project! Next up check out this neat trinket that came on a set of bars I bought for the grips...Unbelievable! And finally how about this neat Elgin project?!

20210206_114352.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

received_545231809785432.jpeg

Capture+_2021-02-07-19-41-14.png

Last edited:
I guess the stars aligned for me this week, and though it may be ramen noodles for the rest of the month I feel truly fortunate!

The lost-in-the-mail truss fork arrived 12 days after it was shipped Priority in perfect shape on Saturday! The longshot chain guard is a major milestone...It's now mostly downhill from here on my SS project! Next up check out this neat trinket that came on a set of bars I bought for the grips...Unbelievable! And finally how about this neat Elgin project?!

View attachment 1353807

View attachment 1353808

View attachment 1353809

View attachment 1353814
Wow what a great week! Wish I had your luck. My week was polar opposite. Got a Covid 19 shot though, which I guess was my score.

Back