When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...3/17/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got the bike LAST week , and got the wheels THIS week . Unexpected surprise at a local Swap Meet. 1955 Schwinn Tiger. Someone spent some time re-working ( and painting) this into their rendition of a "Cruiser" . Not the best paint , pinstriping and decal placement . BUT.........................it had "Parts" I needed, and was dirt cheap.................Still gettin' things in order, but did find a set of S-7 wheels and tires at the Almost Spring Swap meet This weekend , and put those on . The bike had aftermarket wheels, and 2.125" wide tires . ( now they reside on another bike) The S-7 's are SO MUCH BETTER ! The last picture is how it was when I brought it home ( Last Week) ALSO .......................had removed the light , and then later noticed it had been converted to LED . SCORE !

View attachment 965767

View attachment 965768

View attachment 965769

View attachment 965770

View attachment 965771

View attachment 965773

View attachment 965777
That's a really good looking schwinn tiger. Do you know the year?

I got the bike LAST week , and got the wheels THIS week . Unexpected surprise at a local Swap Meet. 1955 Schwinn Tiger. Someone spent some time re-working ( and painting) this into their rendition of a "Cruiser" . Not the best paint , pinstriping and decal placement . BUT.........................it had "Parts" I needed, and was dirt cheap.................Still gettin' things in order, but did find a set of S-7 wheels and tires at the Almost Spring Swap meet This weekend , and put those on . The bike had aftermarket wheels, and 2.125" wide tires . ( now they reside on another bike) The S-7 's are SO MUCH BETTER ! The last picture is how it was when I brought it home ( Last Week) ALSO .......................had removed the light , and then later noticed it had been converted to LED . SCORE !

View attachment 965767

View attachment 965768

View attachment 965769

View attachment 965770

View attachment 965771

View attachment 965773

View attachment 965777
Is this a 1960 or 61 model tiger? I have one that is very similar, but mines a 1957 b.f. Goodrich model. Also love the brick red tires. they really pop on this bike. ENJOY!!!

Is this a 1960 or 61 model tiger? I have one that is very similar, but mines a 1957 b.f. Goodrich model. Also love the brick red tires. they really pop on this bike. ENJOY!!!
The bike was touted as being a 1955 . Looking into that , it seems to be the 1st year of this model. The Prev. Owner has painted over the serial # , so i cant verify. The parts that appeared to be original when I bought it do appear to be from a 1955 model. It had the Red tires,and aftermarket wheels on it. Balloon tire size ( 2.125" ) not Middleweight size ( 1 3/4 " ) I bought a girls bike for the correct wheels and tires, and did the swap. The paint is thick , and not well done...................but' it's somewhat passable, and I would not have done any better myself. For what I paid for it, and all the work that was done to it..............it was a steal. Here's some photo's I took today. ( A few changes , as you'll see ) Ride Safe :cool:

DSCF0885.JPG

DSCF0881.JPG

DSCF0872.JPG

DSCF0875.JPG

DSCF0871.JPG

DSCF0873.JPG

Reactions: hm.
Back