When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...3/17/19

-
I went to the hardware store this afternoon; two terminal sockets and 4’ LED bulbs later, I have light.

88B979C6-5AF7-405F-A029-BBBA09F8FCCB.jpeg

I picked up this Northwestern Mouthy Marvin Robot Gumball Machine.. Its the first talking gumball machine ever made.. I can't seem to find any defiant year these were made.. this one was said to be from the 60s and is a nickel machine .. I've seen others a little different and quarter machines said to be from the 70s … this one still has the original gum and still works and talks... and the original sales brochure..

mouthy marvin 1.jpg

mouthy marvin 2.jpg

mouthy marvin 3.jpg

mouthy marvin 4.jpg

mouthy marvin 5.jpg

mouthy marvin 6.jpg

mouthy marvin 7.jpg

I picked up this Northwestern Mouthy Marvin Robot Gumball Machine.. Its the first talking gumball machine ever made.. I can't seem to find any defiant year these were made.. this one was said to be from the 60s and is a nickel machine .. I've seen others a little different and quarter machines said to be from the 70s … this one still has the original gum and still works and talks... and the original sales brochure..

View attachment 966455

View attachment 966456

View attachment 966457

View attachment 966458

View attachment 966459

View attachment 966460

View attachment 966461

Very cool. I never even heard of Mouthy Marvin

Back