When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...3/17/24

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me my first rideable Motorbike. 1935 Elgin. Of course I took it apart already, changing up a few things.

20240316_131027.jpg

Also got this Defender for another project that is nearly finished
20240317_192052.jpg

1000011857.jpg

I got a ride in, and some delicious Blue Moon in a Waffle Cone after this. Manitowoc, WI.
That's a WW2 decommissioned sub I'm next to. Haven't made a score in a couple weeks, but keep working away at my recent Murray Hiawatha alongside these rides on a currently smoother ride with my '46 Westfield.

Robin

I don't generally collect vinyl, but some of my friends do and put on a semi-annual show that really gets crowds and sales. Vinyl has really had a resurgence over the last 5 + years. I dig the artwork and the memories and have a couple of vintage portable turntables/all in one, and those alone are groovy. Last show I poicked up a Dave Clark 5 with the Jag XKE on it, I like ones with Hot Rods and beach scenes. Anyone born in the early/late 50's and 60's can't ignore the Beatles, and I was really into them, & Hermans Hermits, Beach Boys, Stones, Dave Clark 5, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Cream, The Kinks, Even the Monkees, ( my Juke boxes are full of that stuff) then progressed into more Rock in the later 60's-70'-80's.

I have too many interests, and have pretty much maxxed out my bicycles ( and space to store/display), but still love them, and enjoy all the things that go with them ( riding) and the Cabe. Great to see what others are up to. Anyone who watches my posts can see my WIDE assortment of interests. I like the Sunday show and tell because people can show what they want, including cool bicycles or related stuff. That said, here's some boat pics ( 1st one white hull I got this week) the rest are just along for the ride, but thought it is neat with the lights and motors, kinda "satanic"?. All made in post War Japan late 40's/early 50's, all original. I should invest in Energizer, good thing I have a connection? ( was that a pun?)

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8426.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

IMG_8383.JPG

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

IMG_8402.jpg

IMG_8395a.jpg

IMG_8397.jpg

IMG_8338.jpg

IMG_8341.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8344.jpg

See if I can load video. Pretty bad, don't know what I'm doing.? Ha!

Attachments

• IMG_8339.zip
    20.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8340.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back